UP TO 60% OFF OF ORIGINAL PRICES
Beulah, Colorado Land for Sale
Drive through the private gates of Colorado’s Twin Butte Estates. When you set your eyes on the panoramic vistas of the Rocky Mountain foothills and drink in the fragrance of the air scented with wildflowers and Ponderosa pine, we’re convinced you’ll want to make it your home. This is the Colorado ranch land for sale that you’ve been dreaming of!
Come for a closer look at the stunning, blue-sky vistas of Twin Butte Estates. This upscale community in the foothills of the Rockies has been developed with a deep respect for the environment. Twin Butte’s southern Colorado location offers unspoiled and dramatic landscapes that provide a spectacular, private setting for each property.
Property Highlights of Twin Butte Estates
- 5 acre estates in gated community – privacy guaranteed!
- Each property has all utilities, private chip-sealed roads, clear title, and excellent financing!
- Enjoy fabulous Colorado sunsets and Panoramic Rocky mountain views from every property.
1100 acre open space/recreation area ideal for hiking, biking, exploring, historic Turtle Buttes.
- Exclusive access to St. Charles River Canyon. Enjoy fishing unique rock formations and much more.
- Just 10 minutes to San Isabel National Forest.
- 15 minutes to historic downtown Pueblo- Restaurants, Retail shops, Arkansas Riverwalk area, Sangre de Cristo Arts Center, Pueblo Zoo.
AVAILABLE BUILDING SITES
- Lot #8: 4.2 Acres – Very level property with sunset views – $24,900 (orig price $74,900)
- Lot #46: SOLD 5 Acres – Beautiful southerly views of Greenhorn Mountain, part of the majestic Wet Mountain Range of the Rockies. Gently rolling fields with some pinon/cedar trees. – $26,900 (orig price $109,900)
- Lot #53: Lush, rolling fields with outstanding building site. Enjoy the natural surroundings and Rocky Mtn Views! – $32,900 (orig price $94,900)
- Lot #58: 5 Acres – Ideal for walkout basement. Can’t beat the sunset views! – $34,900 (orig price $79,900)
- Lot #65: Nice balance of pinion trees and meadows. Best views on Property. Walk out your back door to 1100 acres of open space for walking, biking and hiking! – $34,900 (orig price $89,900)